Saturday, October 12, 2013

Autumn's Glow

I love shooting photos in the fall because...well....fall is my favorite season. I *love* the hues of fall and the golden rays that bring a rich glow to the world.  The autumn sunshine somehow manages to bring out the golden tones in even the palest skin.


 Cassandra Jo---2 months old

My adorable neighbor girl. She has the most captivating blues ever, although I didn't do the greatest job at capturing them.  This was one of those very impromptu shoots....Shaunda is out with her camera and the next door neighbor is out walking the baby and suddenly we're taking pictures of the babies. Fun.
She had a little issue with putting leaves in her mouth. :)

My lovely, lovely daughters


Cassie doing what she often does for her big sister. Angeline can't wait for her baby sister to get old enough to appreciate her big sister a little more deeply. :)


And sometimes it is just plain down fun to break every photography rule in the book. :)
Same beautiful floral couch, 5th darling baby posing on it in her boy shirt. (you know they say the 5th kid is lucky if she even gets clothes put on her in the morning!:) )

No comments:

Post a Comment