Friday, January 25, 2013

Favorite Moments in 2012 part II

Neighbor girl sharing her drink with my son through the fence



My sweet Josh boy taking a break from his biking to pick flowers for me



Those shining eyes and that pleased smile makes every moment of mothering worth it!

Sherry caring for a little boy at Kid's Club

Sleeping daughter with two Bibles on her lap

 Three brothers piled together in one bed.

Child swinging high = trust, freedom from fear


 I cherish every moment that I got to spend with these little tots at Kid's Club.


Documenting this kind of love....a mother's love and devotion for a child in need. Carrie is living out one of my dreams.

"Make a Difference Day"
 -one day each year when the community bands together to do volunteer work to  help local people in need. This group of young folks decended upon our neighbor's house scraping paint and painting.  I was blessed as I watched them being a blessing.


Early morning snuggles with my boys


Laughing with Christopher.  Ever since the moment I birthed this 9 lb. 6 oz. hunk of a boy, we've had a special bond. Words are inadequate.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. This is great... I've had a hard time following anything on xanga, so I am looking forward to this! Love your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete