Friday, September 27, 2013

Life through the lens

Because I can't formulate thoughts or sentences right now. And because my humor becomes more warped with each lost minute of sleep. And because these pictures depict my life better than my own feeble words.


I have no clue what I feel right now, but please, get your hands off of me!!!



Sometimes pinching my lips and keeping on when I really want to sit down and have a big pity party


sometimes just bawling like a baby

 

Oft times totally dazed and glazed



Often experiencing mixed emotions for which I know no words
 
Sometimes perfectly quiet and content


Sometimes terror stricken
Sometimes screaming
Overcome with tenderness and love at times
At time lifting my hands in worship.....thank you, Jesus....you're so good to me!

Often filled with joy that breaks forth in a squinty eyed smile



No comments:

Post a Comment